Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
188 user(s) are online (113 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 187

MVS, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: South Florida Packard/Vintage Car mechanic?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Ken_P
See User information
I’m mostly a hack, but if he gets in a bind and has questions, he can give me a call.

The Pierce guy (Ed M.) is very good - he’s helped me a few times.

Posted on: 2022/9/5 8:23
1937 120 1092 - Original survivor for driving and continued preservation.
https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=16514&forum=10

1937 115 1082 - Total basket case, partial restoration, sold Hershey 2015
https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?start=0&topic_id=6550&order=ASC&status=&mode=0
 Top  Print   

Re: South Florida Packard/Vintage Car mechanic?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Joe Santana
See User information
David, just want to say what a great gift and leap of faith. When I was given the Duchess as a teenager, I had no clue what I was given. And I was car stupid (still), but it has been a life-long treasure to me and all my kids. Your nephew’s car is a beauty. Your request gave me an idea which would have helped non-mechanical me. He could post the problem here, then members could formulate a plan with reference material links ( you could do the parts sourcing) so that a muscle car shop, the ones that work on cars with carburetors and drum brakes, could make the repairs he couldn’t make on his own. Speedwell Garage is only a an hour plus from me, but for minor stuff and maintenance, I take it to the local muscle shop. If they have the technical info and some tips, I’m sure they could do much more. Not Ross Miller, but they could probably fix it without moaning. This might be a good strategy for other locations.

Posted on: 2022/9/5 9:03
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved