Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
241 user(s) are online (145 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 241

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: New Guy.
Home away from home
Home away from home

Don 37
See User information
Here is another 36 I believe, Others have walked your path.......

Posted on: 2012/7/9 18:46
1936 and 1937 120's Are what we like best. But we also like all other Packards too.

Don 37'
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Don 37
See User information

Attach file:

jpg  (27.14 KB)
1153_4ffb6daa991d6.jpg 500X333 px

Posted on: 2012/7/9 18:48
1936 and 1937 120's Are what we like best. But we also like all other Packards too.

Don 37'
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Mark Stivers
See User information
See !! There ya go.......people are here to support you. Can't go wrong here. We ALL want to see you succeed with your "new" Packard. Probably your most inexpensive "conversion" would be to measure your wheel base, find a matching driving donar and swap the body to that chassis. I'm thinking your in the 130 inch plus wheel base and most of your pickup trucks are 130+. It would be an easy swap and put you on the road 10 times quicker. Just sayin.........

HotRod

Posted on: 2012/7/9 21:17
It is what it is....
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Mark Stivers
See User information
Wow !! You could see that thing from the space station ! LOL That is one sweet ride............

Posted on: 2012/7/9 21:18
It is what it is....
 Top  Print   

Just popping in
Just popping in

SROCK67
See User information
I will definitely start a project blog once I get rolling on it. Got a few things to wrap up off the honey-do list first. I've got the beast into the garage and on dollies now, it was like manuvering a battleship around! The more I sit and look at it I'm leaning towards finding like a 2wd Suburban and swapping the body over I agree it would be much quicker. Won't have to deal with nearly as much and be on the road sooner! Time to start looking for a donor, wifes going love hearing that!

Posted on: 2012/7/9 22:55
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Mark Stivers
See User information
That's what I'm talkn about........You go Boss !

HotRod

Posted on: 2012/7/9 23:39
It is what it is....
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved