Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
207 user(s) are online (152 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 205

todd landis, Phat Jonny, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: New Member introduction
Home away from home
Home away from home

West Peterson
See User information
I too have had good luck with many Packard suppliers. Just like grocery stores, though, prices and quality vary depending on the specific item. Many times it's good to come here to the forum and ask, where's a good place to buy/get-rebuilt??
I've had excellent service from Kanter. Stuart Blond deals with their Packard parts and is very helpful.
You need to be careful with some New Old Stock parts. Things like hoses, bushings and even regulators do not stand up to time very well.

Posted on: 2008/8/1 11:44
West Peterson
1930 Packard Speedster Eight Runabout (boattail)
1940 Packard 1808 w/Factory Air
1947 Chrysler Town and Country sedan
1970 Camaro RS

https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=4307&forum=10

http://aaca.org/
 Top  Print   

Re: New Member introduction
Just popping in
Just popping in

Patrick J. Guerin
See User information
1940110, Welcome aboard!! Like you I am younger, 29 and out of school a few years. My grandparents (wifes side) gave me my Packard as well and I actually just got the thing running in the last couple of weeks. If it were not for the information and the knowledge of the people on this site I would have never gotten her running. I have bought all needed parts through Stuart at Kanter and they (as previously mentioned) were extremely helpful as well. Good luck with your Packard and new job too.

Posted on: 2008/8/1 12:05
Patrick J. Guerin
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved