Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
184 user(s) are online (113 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 182

curpack, r1lark, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

reunited and it feels so good
Home away from home
Home away from home

Ray17015
See User information
Yeah!! I am now the owner of a second Packard! Given, (yes, thats correct) to me by a forum member with the understanding, that I will do what I can to get her roadworthy again. I just had delivered a remarkably complete 1955 Clipper Constellation with factory air! This is not the best picture, as a lot of the trim is inside the car or the trunk, but from what I can see, almost all there. I don't really have a timeline as I am going overseas again for 6 months very soon, and the wife says that the '28 526 has to be DONE before I can undertake a restoration of the '55. Running, and driving YES, restore, no, so that may be a while yet!

So, enjoy my new Clipper meeting for the first time her much older brother.

Attach file:

jpg  (77.04 KB)
2328_5048c6df74b8e.jpg 1280X960 px

Posted on: 2012/9/6 10:54
 Top  Print   

Re: reunited and it feels so good
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Cli55er
See User information
congrats. my blog should help you alot.

you don't think they will give me that 23 for free do you?

lol!

Hank

Posted on: 2012/9/6 11:15
1937 Packard 138-CD Deluxe Touring Limousine
Maroon/Black 1090-1021
[url=https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/registry/View.php?ID=232]1955 Packard
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Ray17015
See User information
just do what I did: read all the '23 literature, make several '23 cars your desktop backround, convince the wife that, one day, one day...,

check all the prewar forums everyday, and after a year or so, one should pop up for free, Hey, worked for me!

Posted on: 2012/9/6 12:19
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Rich Bishop
See User information

Laughing at the "Wife" story. I think I have my wifey convinced that we need another Packard. Looking at a 47 Super Clipper or Pre-depression car.

Posted on: 2012/9/6 13:06
[color=0099FF]Respectfully,
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Ray17015
See User information
Hard, (but not impossible!) for the wife to say no to two free Packards from different sources. First is a family car. Second, just a kind heart that knew that he didn't want to complete a third restoration.

Posted on: 2012/9/6 13:14
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved