Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
216 user(s) are online (134 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 215

Peter, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: Anyone know Packard collector Nate Dawes?
Home away from home
Home away from home

John Iaccino
See User information
He also had a 54 Caribbean which unfortunately was destroyed in a fire. john

Posted on: 2015/2/6 19:25
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Caribbeandude
See User information
I met Nat and his wife in 1999 and sat with them at a Dinner at the Warren 100th anniversary event. I was assigned to a table with The Turnquists, Phil and Alma Hill, and the Dawes'. I was in heaven!!! I talked with Phil Hill in length about when he raced Jaguar XK120's, they were all the nicest folks!!!!

when did his 54 Caribbean burn? he brought it to the 1999 Warren , Ohio meet

Posted on: 2015/2/6 22:02
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

John Iaccino
See User information
I believe he brought the 55 to Warren. The 54 was destroyed a number of years ago.

Posted on: 2015/2/7 5:58
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

58L8134
See User information
Hi

I met Nat and Birdie at Hershey a few years ago by circumstance. When my friend and I go, we do so on the cheap: camp in our van at a nearby shopping center out of the way. In the morning usually there would be a '54 Pontiac station wagon with an older couple just rolling out, headed to breakfast at the diner like we did. Striking up a conversion about old cars we soon discovered who they were. Nicest folks you could ever hope to meet.

Steve

Posted on: 2015/2/7 7:36
.....epigram time.....
Proud 1953 Clipper Deluxe owner. Thinking about my next Packard, want a Clipper Deluxe Eight, manual shift with overdrive.
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved