Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
186 user(s) are online (128 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 186

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Headlight buckets
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Packwagon
See User information
Wanted
Pair of complete headlight buckets for 1948 station sedan

Posted on: 2023/6/22 9:05
 Top  Print   

Re: Headlight buckets
Home away from home
Home away from home

TxGoat
See User information
They MAY be the same as used on most other cars of that era. The advent of "sealed beam" headlights seemed to lead to standardization of most post-war styled car headlight assemblies.

Posted on: 2023/6/22 10:16
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

packardsix1939
See User information
I would recommend contacting David Moe at Seattle Packard Company. There is contact info for him on our site directory. He has a huge supply of used parts from numerous parts cars. I have bought a number of items from him for various 1948-54 Packards I have owned over the years. I am pretty sure he would have the items you are looking for.

Posted on: 2023/6/22 17:28
 Top  Print   

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Packwagon
See User information
Thanks for the contact. I have dealt with him before

Posted on: 2023/6/22 20:32
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

packardsix1939
See User information
Dave Moe is one of the best sources for postwar Packard parts. He has a really extensive inventory. Years ago, he supplied me with some very rare parts for the 1951 250 convertible I was restoring at the time (never finished it and ended up abandoning the project when the restoration shop suddenly went out of business). These parts were unique to the convertible model and Dave was the only one who had them. The headlight buckets you need are the same for all 22nd and 23rd series Packards regardless of model, so I would think they would be fairly easy to find.

Posted on: 2023/6/23 9:34
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved