Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
240 user(s) are online (147 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 239

Rich49, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 ... 23 24 25 (26)

Re: Dad's 56
Home away from home
Home away from home

Dads 56
See User information
In a previous thread I was inquiring about putting the Executive/Clipper body on a rotisserie. Thanks to all those that responded. I am now ready to roll the frame out and clean it up & paint it. I had some scaffold screw jacks sitting around since I build my pole shed during Covid & decided to put them back to work. The back end is held up by 1/2 the rotisserie frame, the front by the frame I built. Need just over 29" of clearance for it to roll out.
Click to see original Image in a new window

Posted on: 3/11 0:05
1956 Packard Executive 2 door hard top (5677A)
1956 Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan (5622)(parts car)
 Top  Print   

Re: Dad's 56
Home away from home
Home away from home

Dads 56
See User information
Frame cleaned up & painted

Thought I was done with rust repair, but not the case. forward trunk body mounts(both sides)needed some attention

then the inner fender well needs a small repair

This should conclude the major rust repair, continuing treatment of the surface rust then will strip the body & get it into primer. Thinking I may paint the underside myself with some Zero-rust. The trunk lid was previously cleaned up & primed, need to dig the hood out of storage yet for prep & priming.

Put in a large order to Steele Rubber, & its been stuck in Canadian customs for 2 weeks. apparently they think I am an importer & am going to resell all the weather stripping................NOT! Still, supposedly have to get a business number & fill out some very confusing forms to get the shipment released. Very frustrating.

Posted on: 4/30 23:22
1956 Packard Executive 2 door hard top (5677A)
1956 Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan (5622)(parts car)
 Top  Print   
Like (1)

« 1 ... 23 24 25 (26)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved