Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
148 user(s) are online (77 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 148

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: Owner registry graph
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Jim
See User information
Quote:

HH56 wrote:
I am thinking that many of the prewar people either don't know of Pinfo or prefer the AACA site rather than here which may also skew the results.

It doesn't seem like there are many folks left on AACA. at times, days go by without a single post. I am not sure why, seems like one of the former regulars ran into some major health issues and others have joined us here for regular visits.

I think this site is enthuses driven. By this, I mean people who do much of there own work (or involved in the process) and enjoy interacting with others who do the same. I think many of the highly specialized prewar vehicles in the higher price bracket are owned by folks that are consumed with other pursuits and not likely to regularly (daily) engage in a web based venue. I also imagine there is a bit of a disconnect with some of the folks in the demographic that own prewar cars and the necessary technology to participate in a web based venue.

With that said, I think the prewar enthusiasm has grown leaps and bounds here. When I first joined there were very few prewar folks and few listed in the registry.

For those that enjoy all Packard all the time, P-Info is the place!

Posted on: 2010/9/26 10:52
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

BH
See User information
I think you've just come up with a great tag line for the site, Jim:

"All Packard - All the Time"

...just needs a little music to go with.

Posted on: 2010/9/26 11:33
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Rocky46
See User information
Quote:

39super8 wrote:

For those that enjoy all Packard all the time, P-Info is the place!

I agree to that.

Posted on: 2010/9/26 11:35
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Jim
See User information
Quote:

BH wrote:
I think you've just come up with a great tag line for the site, Jim:

"All Packard - All the Time"

...just needs a little music to go with.

Proper credit for "All Packard - All the Time" must go to David Flack, who I believe coined the term.

Thanks!

Posted on: 2010/9/26 12:00
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved