Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
156 user(s) are online (93 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 156

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Having Fun !
Home away from home
Home away from home

WILLIS BIRKS
See User information
I have not posted in a long time, no problems. I am enjoying a full summer of driving my 54 Clipper around town and to local cruises and car shows. I still have work to do, but mechanically the car runs and drives as I think it might have when it was new.

I want to thank everyone who helped me along the line to this moment. I don't think I would be driving the Clipper for another 3 year(if then) if I had to do it on my own. The help on this website is invaluable. I must remember to log in and see if I can help someone just starting out like I was.

Seat belts are going in so my most consistent passengers are safe and legal. Maxwell (7) and Hudson (5) are my neighbors. No, I didn't name the kids, but their dad "just might be a car guy".

Posted on: 2014/7/2 20:14
 Top  Print 

Re: Having Fun !
Home away from home
Home away from home

Craig the Clipper Man
See User information
News flash, Willis!

Anybody who likes to work on and drive around in a 60-year-old car is indubitably a serious Car Guy!

I am so glad that you are enjoying your car and I totally agree with you about the invaluable information and help one can receive on this site. The manuals are fantastic sources of information, as are the wonderful people who contribute their knowledge and experience to assist us in our projects and in solving problems in unusual and creative ways.

PackardInfo has helped make owning my Clipper a far better experience and I can't begin to thank the great folks out there who always have our best interests at heart.

I hope you all have a great Fourth of July.

Craig

Posted on: 2014/7/3 8:34
You can make a lot of really neat things from the parts left over after you rebuild your engine ...
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved