Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
193 user(s) are online (138 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 4
Guests: 189

Gary Kulp, CCR, dallas, cooldude980, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Four Wise Packard men came a'visiting
Home away from home
Home away from home

fredkanter
See User information
Last week we had a visit from Packardinfo Royalty, Dave Czirr/Owen Dyneto, John Harley, George Lewer and Gerry O'Keefe. Came down from Northern NJ very near the North Pole. As it's been in the 60's the sleigh was garaged and they arrived by auto.

John is in need of a 356 and he saw a listing in For Sale. By the time we finished walking the warehouse we located 6, now he's got to choose between an in house fully rebuilt one , 4 used complete and a bare block. Owen noted that we'd made progress in our move/scrapping. Don't worry, nothing good went to the recycler.

Then they went to the restoration shop to view the progress on the '52 LWB Dietrich limousine. Thanks the the 4 wise men my incorrect placement of the timing pointer was duly pointed out. The project is coming along but if they'd sign on for apprenticeships it would go quicker.

Always nice to talk Packard.

Posted on: 2017/2/26 22:23
 Top  Print   

Re: Four Wise Packard men came a'visiting
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Randy Berger
See User information
All fine Packard enthusiasts - I'm sure they enjoyed the visit!

Posted on: 2017/2/27 15:20
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved