Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
77 user(s) are online (48 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 75

Packard5687, BigKev, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Ed Franko
Home away from home
Home away from home

Stephen Houseknecht
See User information
I regret to report that Ed Franko, former chief judge of PAC passed away earlier today. His wife Bonnie was former president of PAC.

Posted on: 2018/6/2 18:25
Stephen
 Top  Print   

Re: Ed Franko
Home away from home
Home away from home

58L8134
See User information
Sad news indeed for those of us who had the pleasure to know Ed. As perspective, both Ed and Bonnie have demonstrated a commitment to continuing Packard's legacy for decades, well beyond what most of us will ever do. His passing is a genuine loss not only for the Packard community but also for the historic automobile enthusiasts world at large. I'm glad to have known him. Our good thoughts and assistance to Bonnie in the days ahead.

Steve

Posted on: 2018/6/3 10:56
.....epigram time.....
Proud 1953 Clipper Deluxe owner. Thinking about my next Packard, want a Clipper Deluxe Eight, manual shift with overdrive.
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved