Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
195 user(s) are online (133 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 193

BigKev, Alvin14, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Vendor info
Home away from home
Home away from home

Robert Freeman
See User information
I'm trying to source parts for the Torsion Level Ride on my 56 Executive. I can't seem to find the vendor listing on the site. Please excuse my limited capabilities.

I will list what I can remember:

I have done business with Michiana (spelling), are they still there? If so, what's their contact info.?

I had contact with someone that converts the TL Compensator Control box to modern electronics. I was told to send them my old control box and they would do the conversion. I've lost that contact info. I thick they were associated with aNorth-West Packard Club. Can someone please advise me?

Also, I have dealt withna V8 Packard exclusive parts vendor in Minesota. I've also lost his contact info.

Thank you for any help,

Bob Freeman
(719)594-5663 (please leave a message)

Posted on: 2019/2/13 11:37
Bob

IF EVERYTHING IS COMING YOUR WAY ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
YOU'RE IN THE WRONG LANE!

'56 Executive Touring Sedan
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved