Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
139 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 139

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6)

Re: '50 Custom Eight Sedan
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

apackardfan
See User information
I got serious with the '49 in Houston, but the seller wasn't comfortable selling it. The car has some kinda electrical issue and the seller was very honest about it. But he was afraid it could be very expensive to chase down and repair.
So, I went on to other makes that are of interest to me and in the same price range. I have committed to a low original mileage 1951 Plymouth Cambridge. It's sort of nostalgic to me as my first collector car, back in 1986, was a 1951 Plymouth.

Posted on: 2019/3/20 13:26
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Roundsy
See User information
Congratulations on your decision. I hope you are enjoying your new Mopar soon and have many trouble free miles. One of my more recent cars was a '54 Dodge that probably had the same drive train and I loved it. Good luck.
Don

Posted on: 2019/3/20 15:09
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

apackardfan
See User information
Thank you Don.
You are a true gentleman!

Posted on: 2019/3/20 15:50
 Top  Print   

« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved