Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
218 user(s) are online (135 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 217

R H, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: Packard Info DVDs?
Home away from home
Home away from home

PackardV8
See User information
Display the donate button only to REGISTERED users while signed in. Lurkers and first timers won't see it. Wait until the registered user has had 250 posts more or less, before displaying it. Maybe then only display it every 5th time of sign-on sequesnce while diminishing the sequence until which point it is displayed evertime the new user has signed on.

Kind'a ease into the donate button in a round-about way.

Or key off of terminal id or what ever the web app uses to determine wheather or not to display the Donate button.

If donate is Pay-Pal driven then maybe needto give a brief description of how P-p works to those that may not understand P-p.

Posted on: 2009/2/3 21:14
VAPOR LOCK demystified: See paragraph SEVEN of PMCC documentaion as listed in post #11 of the following thread:f
https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=7245
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Rusty O\'Toole
See User information
mmmmmm...... tacos

Original Packard repair manuals on DVD would be sensational.

Posted on: 2009/2/8 10:24
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Carl Madsen
See User information
I agree, some way to get to the paypal interface so we can easily send dough-ray-me to offset operating costs would be convenient, make it available to actual members and tucked away so it doesn't look like a pay site.

This site is really refreshing, and makes me glad every time I visit. I honestly want to get my Packard running better now, before I just surmised that it would be way too expensive to hire all these projects out.

I will continue to look to ways to help by contributing to the site. I found a really good article on packard hood ornaments, and got permission from the author to post it here, so look for that in the near future.

Posted on: 2009/2/8 11:37
-Carl | [url=https://packardinfo.
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved