Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
93 user(s) are online (66 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 92

JW49, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: Shipping a 51 Packard
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Ricky Dillinger
See User information
Shippers can be very shady. I had 4 vehicles shipped when I moved. I gave them plenty of notice of my move date. When that date came they didn't. They told me that they were looking for a driver. So now I'm living in a empty house. Just me and my cars waiting on them. Sleeping on the floor. All my furniture had been moved to my new place. And I had to get out. I had rented out my house and my tenant was on his way.

Long story short. They said they found a driver but it would be $100 more. I paid it because I had to go and I was sick of sleeping on the floor.

Then they put my 71 Chevy truck on the top of the rack of the truck and it dripped oil on my Corvette. My cars took up the whole load of the truck. They weren't waiting for anyone else to make a full load.

The movers were just as bad. They sent a truck that was too small. I had to get another one. More money.

I told my wife that the next time I move it will be to the cemetery.

Posted on: 2021/3/13 9:05
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved