Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
193 user(s) are online (107 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 192

Nevada56Hudson, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: Caribbean W/ tow ball
Home away from home
Home away from home

portlandon
See User information
Here is a '53 pulling a VERY long trailer. I hope it had trailer brakes, I'd hate to be the driver of that Packard on a long downward grade. Brake fade anyone?

Attach file:

jpg  (18.80 KB)
633_49cef03a3d61d.jpg 500X300 px

Posted on: 2009/3/28 22:52
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
Read Mal's day 6 report if you want brake fade. Too much adventure for my taste.

Posted on: 2009/3/28 22:56
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Mathew Rattray
See User information
The car is located 1 hour away at the moment, I will be going to see the progress on Thursday & I will take some pictures and post them. The torqueflite adapter kit from Sierra Packards was designed to convert from auto to auto not manual to auto so we had to make some adjustments for the kit to fit correctly. When we removed the drive shaft there was a problem with the rear uni joint as it was worn and I couldn't find that size uni over here in Aus so one is on its way from the U.S. So hopefully in a week or so the car will be back on the road.

Posted on: 2009/3/28 23:18
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved