Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
218 user(s) are online (120 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 218

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2) 3 »

Re: Pan removal...
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

T&J's 1956
See User information
Glad you like the truck... Now please go directly to eBay and place your bid! Be sure to type "1957 Dodge COE" into the search bar and hit "Buy it now!" It will look Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr8 in your driveway!

My Packard will get the same interesting story, I asure you!

Here is one of our other rides...

Attach file:

jpg  (187.21 KB)
1440_49dff20518320.jpg 1280X960 px

Posted on: 2009/4/10 20:27
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

PackardV8
See User information
Do u have a spare windshield for the Dodge FC ????? Even if it's broken is ok. Use it to compare to the 56 Packard windshield. Have u ever priced the Dodge truck windshield???

Posted on: 2009/4/10 21:36
VAPOR LOCK demystified: See paragraph SEVEN of PMCC documentaion as listed in post #11 of the following thread:f
https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=7245
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

T&J's 1956
See User information
I did. It was suspended from the ceiling in my shop for 7 years at least... I tossed it about 3 months ago when I shut down my business due to my wifes Breast Cancer. I have just so much room to store things.

I would have donated it happily to you! Sorry... Yes I did price a new one. It is directly in front of the sterring wheel; the new one I found. The same steering wheel in front of the seat I had re-upholstered... see where this is going?

Posted on: 2009/4/10 21:43
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

PackardV8
See User information
I tried a 56 Chev 4 dr sedan windshield but it wouldn't fit.

Posted on: 2009/4/10 21:46
VAPOR LOCK demystified: See paragraph SEVEN of PMCC documentaion as listed in post #11 of the following thread:f
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
I read here some where that the glass fuel filter in line to the carb was not correct? Is this true?

The correct glass-bowl fuel filter is called for in the parts book and was standard equipment. All those that I've seen are Carter models.

Posted on: 2009/4/10 22:08
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

mikec
See User information
Cant go wrong with an old Dodge! MoPar or NO car!! (except for Packard)

Posted on: 2009/4/12 20:31
Daily Driver:
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

PackardV8
See User information
IIRC there are 2wo different glass bowls for the carter filter. Packard V8's used the more shallow glass bowl. Not sure if the deeper bowl will fit due to manifold clearence at the bottom of the bowl.

Posted on: 2009/4/12 20:51
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

chad hoover
See User information
mike and the t&j's would love my stable if you truely love mopars! i bet if the windshield is the same, then it will cost the same too. i personal think 550$ is a decent price for one

Posted on: 2009/4/17 19:10
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

mikec
See User information
greendragon- do go on..... do you have pics?? Im a MoPar guy as stong as I am a Packard guy!

Posted on: 2009/4/17 20:41
Daily Driver:
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

T&J's 1956
See User information
Greendragon,

This truck is truly an amazing beast! But it is only my second Mopar out of over 60 auto's....but probably my last! I only purchased this because of it's uniqueness... but there is a reason there were so few made... and to this day, no one wants it! I have two regrets in this life; selling my '66 vette and thinking this truck was valuable. This thing will prove to be a worse investment than ANY of my boats. Oh well. Just money; and there are no tolls on the road to hell.

Posted on: 2009/4/18 20:21
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2) 3 »

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved