Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
203 user(s) are online (123 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 202

CartRich, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: Exhaust System Modelling
Home away from home
Home away from home

Bob J
See User information
Thank you for your kind words. I really enjoy resurrecting cars too far gone for most to even try, so I expect the same enthusiasm from all of you on this platform. We are dealing with a line of cars, after all, last produced when Ike was President in your country for gosh sakes. So the fact we can still find as many parts as we do is amazing. I like to share alternative ways those who cannot find parts can take to reach their goal of still driving these amazing machines. I also really appreciate all those others who contribute their ideas and methods too. That is the point of this site. I need to learn to ignore the personal jabs by those who disagree. Thanks to those who share my excitement with this hobby.
Bob J.

Posted on: 2023/9/3 18:42
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved