Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
153 user(s) are online (80 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 4
Guests: 149

BigKev, HH56, Charles, 37Blanche, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: What's the Weirdest Experience You've Ever Had with a V8 Packard?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Predictor
See User information
Not sure if this counts as weird as much as obnoxious, but once while driving my '55 Clipper Panama 2 door hardtop (black over yellow 2 tone) I passed a slow poke in a Rolls on a sweeping 2 lane feeder ramp onto the approach to the San Fran Bay bridge...the obnoxious part is that I did it at close to 60mph while on the inside lane... glanced over at the driver of the Rolls (who looked like he just wet himself) and not only did I smile at him but took a hand off the wheel to wave!

I used to terrorize the young'uns who to this day probably still can't understand how they were beat by such an ancient jalopy. Packard V8 power and TL suspension baybee!

Posted on: 2009/9/6 17:13
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved