Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
213 user(s) are online (146 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 212

Don B, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 3 4 (5)

Re: 32 Exhaust wrap
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Jim
See User information
Well, I guess a call is a good sign. Now for getting a system that works!

Keep us posted,
Jim

Posted on: 2010/4/14 23:07
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

tbirdman
See User information
I did get an email from Joe the owner today. He indicated they were going to make a new muffler to the size I needed. He also said they were going to pay shipping both ways, but I responded that since the crossover tailpipe could have been correct, I would pick up shipping back to him. I thought that was fair. I also added that I hope he will ask 30s Packard owners which end they want the pipe to come out on new orders.

Anyway, I think I'm on my way to being fixed with expected delivery in about two weeks.

My only beef with them was unanwered phone calls, but Joe does have an attitude that he wants you to be satisfied with their product which is good.

Posted on: 2010/4/15 14:30
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

tbirdman
See User information
received the new muffler and tail pipe today. The muffler appears to be the same size. Since they kept my original tail pipe, I assume that it will fit. Will try it later this eek. I'm satisfied with the customer service after the initial shipment.

Posted on: 2010/4/27 0:41
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Jim
See User information
Ken, that is great to hear! I hope all goes well with the installation.

Jim

Posted on: 2010/4/27 22:19
 Top  Print   

« 1 2 3 4 (5)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved