Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
192 user(s) are online (130 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 192

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: National Packard Museum Show, Warren, OH - July 19-25, 2010
Just popping in
Just popping in

MrCleveland
See User information
Quote:

ScottG wrote:
Mr.C: I've seen that you've posted a number of times regarding car shows in and around northeast Ohio. My suggestion to you would be to check out the CruisinTimes website. They list just about every show, swap, and cruise-in from southeast Michigan to Ohio and western PA that you'd be interested in attending.

For information regarding the Packard Museum's show in Warren, see their website here.

As for Wingfoot, I remember attending that show as a member of a local Ford club but it's been years since I even thought of that event. I, too, would be interested in knowing if it's still taking place as it was a nice event.

Hi

Thanks for the webpage, there's also a Christmas Car Meet in Lakewood, Ohio on December 4th.

I haven't got much about Wingfoot Lake, but with the park open to the public...maybe we can have another car meet on the Last Sunday of Fall (Like today). And this time...you don't have to be part of a Club to see the old cars.

MrC

Posted on: 2010/9/19 8:33
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved