Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
208 user(s) are online (134 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 208

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: dash removal 1948 custom 8
Home away from home
Home away from home

jsa03781
See User information
I decided to loosen the dash and that way I would not be on my back. It was easy to do and so much easier to work on. And I would say Rhode Island Wiring harness does a great job.

Posted on: 2010/8/9 7:43
 Top  Print   

Re: dash removal 1948 custom 8
Home away from home
Home away from home

jsa03781
See User information
All and all I came out great. It was easy to do and my only and big mistake was that I had a battery shut off. I never took it off and after I was done the car wouldn't run or even turn over. After having my dad come look at it went over the hold thing and realized that I had it all right he just shook his head and said he would have his mechanic look at it in the am. Well that night he said he had a dream about it. At 5 am in the morning he drove over took off the shut off switch. In the end the minute he took it off all was right. LOL

Posted on: 2011/4/22 15:17
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved