Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
119 user(s) are online (86 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 118

Don B, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: 1948 Packard 22nd Series windshield and rear window chrome inserts
Home away from home
Home away from home

Michael Evans
See User information
Thanks again Dave - your reply in such detail is much appreciated - I have the Packard Service Manual Pt. IV (Body) but this does not even mention the stainless trim.

I see Gerard tomorrow and I'll be taking a copy of this Topic with me and hand it over to him and his team.

Many thanks again to all of you who replied - I'll keep you informed of how we get on.

Michael

Posted on: 2010/10/5 5:04
 Top  Print   

Re: 1948 Packard 22nd Series windshield and rear window chrome inserts
Home away from home
Home away from home

Michael Evans
See User information
Hi again

We have now got the rubbers and screens out the stainless glued in and the rubbers and screens back in - no broken glass or bent stainless and here's the photos to prove it !!!

Once more Pack.info. has triumphed !! Could not have done it without you Guys who took the time to help with this Topic.

All the Best Michael

Attach file:

jpg  (100.77 KB)
1329_4cacc58d760b5.jpg 1008X756 px

jpg  (78.61 KB)
1329_4cacc5ea2454e.jpg 864X648 px

Posted on: 2010/10/6 13:43
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved