Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
221 user(s) are online (147 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 221

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

SHE STARTED RIGHT UP!
Home away from home
Home away from home

Denny Z
See User information
OMG I love my Packards!
After a looong cold winter stored inside my enclosed hauler inside my old car garage, I thought today was the day to wake up the '41 Clipper. Usually after such a long state of hibernation, I'd give her a little "encouragement" in the carburetor, but being in the trailer that tactic would be difficult. So, I thought, "what the heck" and I just pumped the gas a bit, held the pedal to the metal while I hit the starter. Vaaaarrrooommmm! Wow...she shocked me! I let her warm up a bit, backed her out, and took a spin around a "country block (two miles)."

I then thought I'd push my luck and try the Mayfair. Same procedure (only not in a trailer), same results. Vaarroommm! She wanted to go for a spin too, so I suprised my neighbors with a spontaneous March parade of Packards!

When I got home, I looked in the corner of the garage and studied the '27 Pontiac a few seconds...nah...don't push it! I polished a Packard bumper. Another day, another "P" car!

Posted on: 2011/3/27 20:52
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved