Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
197 user(s) are online (122 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 195

Pack120c, humanpotatohybrid, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Professional help
Home away from home
Home away from home

Ray17015
See User information
A professionals .02 is worth about $500 from me. I am very appreciative of the professional restorers that routinely answer questions on this and the AACA site. It would be all to easy for any of them to say things like....., just send it to me, and I will fix that $5 problem for a mere $100. If that happens here, I have not seen it, so a quick thank you to the pros that answer questions from the idiots among us, (I am their leader) it really helps both keep good old cars going, and fosters camaraderie in the hobby.

so again, thanks,

Ray---

Posted on: 2011/5/3 18:27
 Top  Print   

Re: Professional help
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Martin's Auto Body Resto
See User information
Hi, did you go to the swap meet near you last weekend? Just curious how the turn out was, since we've had such lousy weather this year.

Posted on: 2011/5/8 19:32
 Top  Print   

Re: Professional help
Home away from home
Home away from home

Ray17015
See User information
I did, met some nice people. Saw a few nice cars. I tried and tried to spend more money, most everything was 20 years too new for me. Happy to have gone nonetheless.

Ray,

Posted on: 2011/5/9 15:34
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved