Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
201 user(s) are online (144 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 201

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

flexible fuel line
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Randy Berger
See User information
I purchased a new fuel line from Niagara Packards. This is the flexible line from the end of the steel line to the fuel pump. It didn't fit either my Patrician or my 56 parts car. The end that connects to the steel line was the wrong size. I sent it back and Doug Wells(sp) in Guelph Canada called and questioned whether someone had modified the line, etc. I told him it didn't fit either car. He got back to me today and said the folks who make the line for Niagara Packards had put the wrong fitting on the end and it would be a couple of weeks while they make new ones. I explained that those of us who never make mistakes really get angry at those who do. He got a chuckle out of that and since the Pat isn't going anywhere in the near future anyway, I said I would wait till he had the new ones. He did offer to send me one about an inch longer that has swivels at the end, but I said I could wait for the proper one.

Posted on: 2011/5/13 21:21
 Top  Print   

Re: flexible fuel line
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Dave Kenney
See User information
Randy, I have a Niagara Packard gas line on my '47 and it was an exact replica of the original.

Posted on: 2011/5/13 22:21

Re: flexible fuel line
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Randy Berger
See User information
I have one on my 400 and also my Caribbean. This time they screwed up. Actually Niagara Packards didn't screw up - the company that makes the fuel line for them did.

Posted on: 2011/5/13 23:17
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved