Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
49 user(s) are online (41 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 47

PackardSanta, Craig the Clipper Man, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: Tail Fins
Home away from home
Home away from home

Garrett Cuellar
See User information
I believe the gap is caused by the taillight bezels wandering down. I will just have to push them up into position and tighten them down. I don't think there was a continuation of the chrome element with the junior model lights. I think that was only with the senior horizontal taillights.

-Garrett

Posted on: 2012/5/16 23:31
Garrett

1952 200 Deluxe Touring Sedan

" If you don't go when you want to go, when you do go, you'll find you've gone"- Burt Munro
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Mark Stivers
See User information
Looking good GearRat ! Us patina and fin guys need to hang tuff.....rotflmao Can't wait to see it again and see up close what you've done to it. If your looking for more bottle openers.....Flackmaster has some extra's.....at least he did back in April when I bought mine.

HotRod

Posted on: 2012/5/17 8:27
It is what it is....
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Garrett Cuellar
See User information
Thanks HotRod!

There were all kinds of goodies at John's Salvage. I really couldn't believe my luck when I found 'em. If you ever get a chance to go there and look around, I'm sure you will find something. John has a '52 400 there if you need any parts for your PackPatty. The trim looks like it has been taken, but there is still a lot that it offers.

I think I have your address still, but just in case you can pm it to me. Maybe there is a show that is going on that we can meet up at and share Packard war stories....rotflmao.

-GearRat

Posted on: 2012/5/17 12:49
Garrett

" If you don't go when you want to go, when you do go, you'll find you've gone"- Burt Munro
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Mark Stivers
See User information
PM'd you my address.

I'd be stoked to go to another show. I'm waiting on my head gasket to arrive and I just landed a deal for a windshield visor for the 400 !!

Posted on: 2012/5/17 15:35
It is what it is....
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Garrett Cuellar
See User information
Alrighty then, I will get that bezel shipped out to you.

Awesome! A visor would look great on your PackPatty. I had been toying with the idea of putting a visor on mine. I saw it one day with the sun visors down in the car, and it gave it that look like it had one. I've always liked the external sun visors.

-GearRat

Posted on: 2012/5/17 16:35
Garrett

Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved