Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
173 user(s) are online (114 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 172

moodydavid16, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

2014 Packards International show in Feb.
Home away from home
Home away from home

David Grubbs
See User information
Anyone planning on attending the Feb 14-16 PI show in Orange Co CA? I'm going to be in LA to attend the Pen Show that week and would like to check out the Packard show. I didn't know if I need to be a member of PI to attend. Regardless, I will get some good photos to post here.
Thanks

Posted on: 2014/1/11 14:58
 Top  Print   

Re: 2014 Packards International show in Feb.
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
Quote:

David Grubbs wrote:
Anyone planning on attending the Feb 14-16 PI show in Orange Co CA? I'm going to be in LA to attend the Pen Show that week and would like to check out the Packard show. I didn't know if I need to be a member of PI to attend. Regardless, I will get some good photos to post here.
Thanks

Unless something has changed you do not need to be a member to attend the swap meet or show. Last time I went, you did have to be a member to get tickets for tours, dinners and tech sessions.

Posted on: 2014/1/11 15:05
Howard
 Top  Print   

Re: 2014 Packards International show in Feb.
Home away from home
Home away from home

David Grubbs
See User information
thanks Howard. I sent an email to the club asking for more info - the website hasn't been updated for 2014.

Posted on: 2014/1/11 19:25
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved