Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
138 user(s) are online (86 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 136

bkazmer, Don B, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

1948 22nd Series Touring Sedan Headlining
Home away from home
Home away from home

Michael Evans
See User information
Hi

Can anyone point me in the direction of headliner kits for my 1948 22nd Series Touring Sedan ? Any information on suppliers of kits, any information on their quality,ease of fitting etc. would be very gratefully received.

Reason for asking is that I have just paid a shedfull of money for an alledged expert to make and fit one and it is NOT good, so I wondered if I could have a go with a kit to replace it !!

I didn't follow my own advice - always visit the place your car is going to - I didn't until it was too late UGH !

Best regards Michael

Posted on: 2011/3/22 5:23
 Top  Print   

Re: 1948 22nd Series Touring Sedan Headlining
Home away from home
Home away from home

J.R. Buzzell
See User information
Yes, Michael, I know Kanter Auto. Products carries them. If you need a specific colour, you can send them a swatch of what you want and they'll match it. It's very easy to install yourself, too, if you wanted to save money. All you do is take the rods that hold it up and slide them into the pockets in the headliner itself. Good luck!

Posted on: 2011/3/22 7:05
J.R. Buzzell

1949 23rd Series Deluxe Eight Touring Sedan
https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/registry/index.php?Action=view&ID=867
 Top  Print   

Re: 1948 22nd Series Touring Sedan Headlining
Home away from home
Home away from home

Michael Evans
See User information
Thanks J.R

I knew someone would know - I'm off to the Kanter site now.

Best regards Michael

Posted on: 2011/3/22 7:15
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved