Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
230 user(s) are online (140 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 230

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Don't see this much anymore
Home away from home
Home away from home

Fish'n Jim
See User information
I was going to the post office yesterday, PM, and passed a wrecker getting ready to haul a Packard sedan off the side of the road about a mile from my house. Not sure what year/model as I was watching road having to pass at 40+ mph. {I just wish I'd been driving the '58 Cad, not the '19 - for added human interest and stood on those deep-throated Delco horns!}
All I saw was a hump back, black, and the telltale P grille in the rear view. It was gone by the time I returned.
My guess it was "Packard Ron", who lives down the road in town (city slicker v country bumpkin) out "rotating the tires". But couldn't make out the driver. He was down inside bent over.

Posted on: 2020/1/11 9:55
 Top  Print   

Re: Don't see this much anymore
Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Don
See User information
One day I was driving along in my 1941 Henney-Packard when there came a 1948 Henney-Packard in the other direction! Needless to say I was shocked but not even as much as a glance from the other driver as though it were an every day occurrence.

Posted on: 2020/1/11 13:15
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved