Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
230 user(s) are online (157 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 228

dallas, John M, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 (3)

Re: might be buying 37 coupe, need input
Home away from home
Home away from home

ScottG
See User information
I'm no expert, but that roof damage would make me look elsewhere for a stock restoration candidate. I'm generally not a fan of hot-rodding Packards, but that may be this car's best hope for survival.

As for searching for a Packard online, try jaxed.com . It gives you Craigslist, eBay, eBay classifieds and Hemmings (monthly) listings for all 50 states and is updated at least daily.

Good luck!

Posted on: 2010/10/6 11:10
 Top  Print   

Re: might be buying 37 coupe, need input
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Cli55er
See User information
WOW that website is a God send.....just took away hours of my time in one glance.

Don for 3600 asking price on that limo that was just like my grandfathers...i woulda gave my left nut to own it, but mostly cause it was the same car pretty much.....lucky you!

the 55 will get my attention, i just have this burning hole in my heart and the only way i feel i can heal it is to own a 37. even if it just sits in my garage well protected and comfy next to the 55 while i work on it. i understand what you are saying JW....its just really hard to explain how i feel. i have alot of emotion tied to that year and i really hope whoever i buy a 37 from doesn't take advantage of that and try to screw me over. so its our little secret. i'm sure my constant talking about 37 gets old, so i am grateful you guys put up with it.

and in reality, i'm just a dreamer right now. i know i wont own one anytime soon, but i just like to dream and pretend, i guess it gets me by for now. no harm there i suppose.

thanks for all the input on this one guys.

Hank

Posted on: 2010/10/6 13:05
1937 Packard 138-CD Deluxe Touring Limousine
Maroon/Black 1090-1021
[url=https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/registry/View.php?ID=232]1955 Packard
 Top  Print   

« 1 2 (3)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved