Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
224 user(s) are online (133 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 223

Packard5687, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

1949-1958 packard interchange and parts book
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

cdncoupe
See User information
I found an old very detailed book covering all parts from 1949-1958 packards,interchange parts,part numbers,glass ,bearing numbers and interchange part numbers to many other brands of bearings ,pretty well every part of each car......if anyone needs I can look up something for you

Posted on: 2015/9/17 16:19
 Top  Print   

Re: 1949-1958 packard interchange and parts book
Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
Great discovery and generous offer. We would be most appreciative if you would provide it to Big Kev, founder of this site, so he can scan it and place it in the Packard Literature and Manuals section so it would be available to all who visit here.

(o{}o)

Posted on: 2015/9/18 9:57
We move toward
And make happen
What occupies our mind... (W. Scherer)
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
cdncoupe, if your "find" is a Hollander Interchange Manual I've been told the copyright is still in force; if so it can't be shared publicly without written permission of the publisher. The same is true if it's the Packard International interchange list (2 volumes) which is abstracted from Hollanders; this was and still may be available for sale by the Southern CA region of PI.

If it's something other than those and has no copyright protection we'd all love to see it scanned and available here.

PS - the Hollander and PI publications are in pretty wide distribution in the hobby; I believe I have an extra set of the PI materials and assuming I do, they're available to the first caller for a donation to Big Kev.

Posted on: 2015/9/18 10:27
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
Good catch, O_D. We need to respect copyrighted material.

(o{}o)

Posted on: 2015/9/18 10:30
We move toward
And make happen
What occupies our mind... (W. Scherer)
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

cdncoupe
See User information
yes,i never thought of that,and I think it is the Packard interchange,but a person can ask me to look something up ?

Posted on: 2015/9/18 14:10
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
...,but a person can ask me to look something up ?

Of course.

Posted on: 2015/9/18 15:01
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved