Happy 4th of July and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
219 user(s) are online (134 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 218

53 Cavalier, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

find other memebers?
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

DBeck
See User information
Is there anyway to find other members in our area? Are members listed by state?

I am looking for a member that used the name Packard 1.
He used to make the door sills for the 49 Packards and I am needing one passenger side front.

Posted on: 2016/3/27 11:07
 Top  Print   

Re: find other memebers?
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
You may mean Packards1 packards1@aol.com who is Joel Ray at Patrician Industries.

Last I heard I think his were sold out or at least in extremely short supply. If he doesn't have something you might try Max Merritt. In the last few weeks an email from Max went out saying they had made a limited supply of new rubber sill pieces for various models. I think they were sold as sets so not sure an individual piece will be available.

Posted on: 2016/3/27 11:36
Howard
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
If you're a member of The Packard Club you'll see a new advertisement on page 15 of the March 2016 newsletter advertising new '48-'50 4-door sedan rubber sill plates (w/o metal backing). Apparently only sold in sets of 4, however.

Posted on: 2016/3/27 12:20
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

DBeck
See User information
thanks guys!
Dave

Posted on: 2016/3/27 18:20
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved