Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
240 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 240

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: Packard Cormorant Badge
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

BH
See User information
I just couldn't shake the nagging feeling that I'd seen those front 3/4 view line art images republished elsewhere, and I finally found it, this evening - in a booklet I purchased from Packards International, many years ago, on Trademark History and Development, Engine Serial Numbers, and Passenger Car Production.

PI's Project Parts Price List is available online, in PDF. However, at 4.47MB, it takes quite awhile to download on dial-up. The Literature section in that List shows a Packard ID Manual & production numbers for $15.00, but you'll have to contact them to see if it includes those illustrations.

Contact info is listed as follows:

Quote:
Packards International
302 French St.
Santa Ana, CA 92701

Information about availability or ordering, phone (714) 541-8431 between 9:00 am and NOON - CA. Time Monday thru Friday

Posted on: 2010/9/30 18:43
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

55PackardGuy
See User information
Brian,

Thanks for giving this topic some brain-space. Following up on those "nagging feelings" can be quite a bit of fun!

I'll see if I can download that PDF, but if someone with one of those hyperspeed connections beats me to it, so be it.

The Packard ID Manual and production numbers sounds like a worthwhile resource, but I wonder how complete it could be at $15?

Posted on: 2010/10/1 20:37
Guy

[b]Not an Expert[/
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

55PackardGuy
See User information
It's on Page 5 of the Catalog.

It might be appropriate for the Packard Bookshelf. I think I'll go ahead and try to purchase it, if it's available (should be, it's in the '09 catalog Brian's link went to). I'll keep y'all posted.

Now where's that crowbar I use to open the "discretionary spending" flap in my wallet?

Posted on: 2010/10/2 10:31
Guy

[b]Not an Expert[/
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved