Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
154 user(s) are online (75 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 151

BigKev, DM37, kevinpackard, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

46-7 2106 Courtesy light schematics
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
Here's a couple of schematics for 21st series Clipper 2106 interior courtesy lights.

These lights are in separate looms and probably all treated as an option by Packard with separate instructions and diagrams. The front information is authentic Packard courtesy of Roscoe and probably applies to other models and years. It may be prewar though because there appears be more than one version of the loom.

The rear light diagram was compiled by examination of my 2106 configuration. Other models may be similar but not verified. Wire colors are a best guess using visual and later year documented info. Colors are not 100% guaranteed because of my loom condition.

The rear quarter light loom is primary and runs overhead. It connects to the headlight switch body light fuse. A splice drops wiring down to the bottom of center pillar as well as continue to rear lights. Those lights are controlled by the pillar switch. That single loom may be the rear entirety on 2door cars.

If the front seat back has lights, those pick up power from the spliced pillar wire via connectors under the carpet at the drivers side rear corner. The seat lights are controlled by the rear door switches and operate separately from the rear quarter lights.

EDIT: After some study, the 47 front lights are different on my 2106 than the Packard drawing. That drawing may be for a prewar car. The 2106 appears to be more like 22nd series models

Attach file:

pdf Size: 64.06 KB; Hits: 40
pdf Size: 110.14 KB; Hits: 32
pdf Size: 105.87 KB; Hits: 30

Posted on: 2013/6/5 10:27
Howard
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved