Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
275 user(s) are online (131 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 275

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Light Bulb Listing
Home away from home
Home away from home

Tall Steve
See User information
All, I need a bulb listing for my 53 Clipper. Interior door bulbs and instrument in particular. Also where are these available? Just left local parts store and they had zip as far as 6 volt. Thanks in advance. Steve

Posted on: 2017/11/24 13:41
Even the most difficult situations can be learning situations.

1953 Packard Clipper
1957 Chevrolet BelAir
2004 Chevrolet Corvette
 Top  Print   

Re: Light Bulb Listing
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
The bulb list is in the 53 owners manual which is available for download in the literature section. Here is the pertinent info.

Larger Napa stores carry many 6v bulbs as do some ebay vendors. If you absolutely have to special order Don's Bulbshttp://www.donsbulbs.com/cgi-bin/r/t.pl stocks many common and some not so common but I haven't done business with them to know their prices or speediness.

Attach file:

jpg  (118.30 KB)
209_5a186a2c3eed1.jpg 994X1104 px

Posted on: 2017/11/24 13:51
Howard
 Top  Print   

Re: Light Bulb Listing
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
Steve, I don't know what parts store you went to but my local NAPA can have any of those bulbs available on a next day basis. Only problem is you may have to buy a box of 12.

Posted on: 2017/11/24 14:20
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved