Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
210 user(s) are online (122 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 207

Ozstatman, Packard Don, humanpotatohybrid, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Storage facility with several Packards on American Pickers
Home away from home
Home away from home

Garrett Meadows
See User information
I recently saw a re-run of an American Pickers episodes in which the guys met a fellow with a storage facility with several Packards. There were even a couple of Packards sitting outside in the elements.

By chance, has anyone in the forum met this fellow or approached him about purchasing any of his Packards?

Based on the banter between the Pickers and the owner, there are a bunch of family members involved complicating the purchasing of any of the cars. I also picked up on a pervasive attitude that they would prefer to let the cars rust than sell them--which is often the case.

as always
Garrett Meadows

Posted on: 2020/6/13 6:37
 Top  Print   

Re: Storage facility with several Packards on American Pickers
Home away from home
Home away from home

Tim Cole
See User information
Now you can understand World War I

Posted on: 2020/6/13 6:47
 Top  Print   

Re: Storage facility with several Packards on American Pickers
Home away from home
Home away from home

John
See User information
Yeah it can be sitting in a field rusting away. But as soon as you show an interest in wanting to buy it, it becomes highly valuable.....

Posted on: 2020/6/13 8:06
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved