Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
83 user(s) are online (57 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 4
Guests: 79

dallas, BigKev, Soybeanfarmer1 , kevinpackard, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Spickard Packard, Sacramento, Ca.
Just popping in
Just popping in

BobSacto
See User information
I am looking for any information on a Packard Dealership that used to be on the corner of 15th & I Streets in Sacramento, California. I have see the one interior shot in the gallery. I work for the Department of Parks & Recreation in Sacramento, California. The State purchased the building and is currently demolitioning the interior taking it back to the rafters. I have found a partial photo in the History Room here in Sacramento which shows some of the front and side and part of the Packard car lot across the street. We would really like to do the original Packard building honor by bringing back some of the original architecture and interiors. The gentlemen who owned and ran the showroom was Lewis Spickard. His family lived here in Sacramento. If anyone has any information, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Bob

Posted on: 2012/5/30 18:26
 Top  Print   

Re: Spickard Packard, Sacramento, Ca.
Home away from home
Home away from home

Let the ride decide
See User information
Have you contacted the roster keeper for Packard dealers?

http://www.packardclub.org

Can you post the picture of what you have?

Posted on: 2012/5/31 11:47
 Top  Print   

Re: Spickard Packard, Sacramento, Ca.
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
Bob, I agree with the above suggestion. PAC's roster keeper for dealerships (Ken Chapman) has a lot of information. You can contact him by going to The Packard Club site (link above) and then selecting "Roster Keepers" from the left-side menu bar.

Posted on: 2012/5/31 12:57
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved