Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
64 user(s) are online (46 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 64

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

We'll see
Home away from home
Home away from home

su8overdrive
See User information
To be announced. Meanwhile, Kev, i kept clicking on Delete but initial post will not vanish.

Posted on: Yesterday 17:40
 Top  Print   

Re: Warning: Avoid Mike Chirco, Tucson Packard
Home away from home
Home away from home

bkazmer
See User information
You don’t say what the problem is. And I’m sure Mike can post his side of it.

Posted on: Yesterday 17:57
 Top  Print   

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Orange-Lark
See User information
I do notice the reviews on Google Map seem to be overwhelmingly negative....

Posted on: Yesterday 18:08
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Don
See User information
I buy a lot of parts from Mike and have even visited Tuscon Packards in person a couple times. Mike is indeed a little slow at times as he's doing all the work himself. He does have hired helpers on occasion for physical labor and his brother nearby handles shipping but otherwise he's on his own. Another dealer has occasionally ghosted me for months at a time but I typically get responses from Mike right away, even late at night, via texting which is his and my own preferred way to communicate. He is not good with email.

Posted on: Yesterday 18:49
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Mike Chirco
See User information
I feel the need to defend myself on this one!!First I would say i could understand if i had charged this customer and not performed on delivering the parts. That is not the case. from our first conversation he has said "no rush my car is torn apart. plus i may need a few more things once we find out the problem" rather than ship multiple times thats what i did, and he has added parts. once again no charges have been made, but if you would like Mike i will Overnight your fan belt, gaskets and manifold hold down washers on Monday.

I'll be the first to admit i have big shoes to fill, and every day is a learning experience. The last week or so has been extremely difficult getting hospice care set up for my dad. So Mike Scott this is totally uncalled for!

Posted on: Today 0:49
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

su8overdrive
See User information
That's true, about "no rush," and two months ago i mentioned possibly needing a couple more items.

But, Mike, for the past month i've left voice mails, emails, and recently text messages, with only one cryptic response last Wednesday, which you never followed through on.

How many times did i contact you?

So I'll PM you and we'll work this out. But Mike, you've left a trail of unhappy, unresolved customers and we both know I'm hardly the first.

Deleting the above warning now.

Meanwhile, what does it say about you that I had to post a warning to f i n a l l y get your attention?

Posted on: Today 1:40
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved