Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
138 user(s) are online (84 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 137

chocobo9x, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

1940 Conv Coupe Questions
Home away from home
Home away from home

SteveP516
See User information
Hey Guys,

Is there any way to determine the correct color, interior, etc. of a 1940 110 Conv Coupe. All I have is the serial number.
Thanks for the input.
Regards,
Steve P

Posted on: 2009/5/18 20:21
 Top  Print   

Re: 1940 Conv Coupe Questions
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
Only if you can get it from prior owners or documentation, or bits of remaining evidence on the car.

Posted on: 2009/5/18 20:37
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

SteveP516
See User information
Thanks,
I was afraid of that.
Steve P

Posted on: 2009/5/19 8:58
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
Steve, it's a very long shot, but if the car has been in one of the two national Packard clubs years back, you might contact the roster-keeper for your year and model. Slim chance that information might have been recorded years back, or you might get a link to prior owners.

Posted on: 2009/5/19 9:10
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

SteveP516
See User information
Owen,
Thanks for the input. The only thing I know about the car is it came from a gentleman who was a collector of unusual marques who also owned an oil distribution company.
Steve P

Posted on: 2009/5/19 21:04
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
I am working on latches and locks on my 115C Convertible Coupe. The seat in the rumble seat area has been removed for access to the lock and latch. I have written with a Sharpie on the inside of the deck lid, hidden by the seat back, the owner information I have on the car including: name, address, and dates owned. This in addition to the information I have in the log book. I thought it would be a neat idea to have this information on the car someplace not normally visible.

Posted on: 2009/5/20 9:23
We move toward
And make happen
What occupies our mind... (W. Scherer)
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved