Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
203 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 203

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: Packard show / meet in Michigan
Home away from home
Home away from home

patgreen
See User information
Quote:
I have heard that some Packard owners look down on 110s as only 3/4 of a Packard!

I suppose every group of any size has one grouch. Probably it is an obscure federal regulation.

That noted, I have never seen or heard anyone in the club say anything negative about these cars, I do hear a little jealousy...

As noted above, the Detroit club is a very nice bunch of people. Well organized; well mannered and friendly.

Do go; you will enjoy it.

Posted on: 2013/3/20 14:14
When two men ride the same horse, one has to be in the back...
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Joel Ray
See User information
And most of the Detroit folks bathe regularly.

Posted on: 2013/3/20 16:12
 Top  Print   

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Once a month regardless if they need it or not?

Posted on: 2013/3/20 16:34
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Jim Boland
See User information
We just got home from attending the Packard Int. Meet at Pontiac / Rochester . We were only able to attend the Wed. swap meet and Thursday judging meet as unregistered visitors.
I was told by the oldtimers that a seventy car turnout was disappointing , however with the cost of fuel , the threat of bad weather daily , and the aging demographics of Packard owners all probably figured into the equation. We had a great time, even without our Packard . The variety of cars (and parts) was outstanding and we soon blew our budget at the swap meet! Thanks to all the organizers and event hosts for a job well done ! (And yes, as always, American hospitality and helpfulness never fails !)

Jim

Posted on: 2013/6/27 18:13
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

RogerDetroit
See User information
Hello Jim:

I am glad you enjoyed your time at the Packard Meet last week, but you should have come for the week - we had so much more to offer.

By the way, and I am not criticizing, but I would like to offer some corrections.

? A week before the Meet started we had 99 Packards registered for the Meet. I know we had some last minute cancellations, but we also had some additions during Meet Week so I am saying that we had 100 Packards in attendance.
? The Meet was actually sponsored by Motor City Packards, a region of Packard Automobile Classics (PAC).

If you like what you saw and would like to join the MCP family, then I would invite you to download our Application Form and mailed the completed version to our Membership Chairman.
http://www.motorcitypackards.com/files/other/MCP_App.PDF

We have 210 family memberships with over 400 people and you can become part of the fun.

Best, --Roger--

Posted on: 2013/7/1 10:11
-

1941 Model 160 Convertible Sedan
[url=https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/registry
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved