Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
242 user(s) are online (126 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 241

Wat_Tyler, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 (3)

Re: She's Here!
Home away from home
Home away from home

Pack120c
See User information
Congratulations on the new addition What a cutie.
Enjoy every moment because it goes by so fast.

Best wishes to you, mom and your new little helper (small fingers can get into those tight spots on your Packard).

Posted on: 2011/6/21 17:41
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Mike
See User information
She'll make the perfect person to change bulbs behind the dash!

Thank you all for the kind wishes!

Posted on: 2011/6/21 17:44
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Mike
See User information
After 17 months, i was going through old posts and found this. She is QUITE the go getter and was VERY excited when i moved the packard from the front garage to the back. She ran back to the garage and as soon as i opened the door she was climbing in. She likes to sit in the seat and turn the wheel left and right real fast and go "driva driva driva" or "rida rida rida"...she loves running her hands along the car and riding around on the creeper on the floor.

We may have a new packard generation just yet!

Attach file:

jpg  (72.08 KB)
1420_509a9d21de135.jpg 577X1024 px

Posted on: 2012/11/7 12:40
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Robert Freeman
See User information
I love this picture and am so happy for her. I know what I felt like at that age when my dad let me "driva" and "rida" in our Packard. It brought me such joy and pride that it seems like those memories are deeply imbedded in my brain!

Posted on: 2012/11/7 13:05
Bob

IF EVERYTHING IS COMING YOUR WAY ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
YOU'RE IN THE WRONG LANE!

'56 Executive Touring Sedan
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

patgreen
See User information
Quote:
Lauren Illona Timko, born 6-17, 8 lbs 6 oz, 21.5 inches long. If only my car projects came out perfect after 9 months of work!

Are you impling that the creative vision and workloads are different for the two projects? Is one more enjoyable than the other?

Tsk Tsk

Posted on: 2012/11/8 16:20
When two men ride the same horse, one has to be in the back...
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Mike
See User information
I'm implying that making her went correct in one shot (literally and figuratively i'd guess :) ) but when i put a ton of work into a car, i always miss something and it ends up biting me in the ass.

Like having a daughter might! Trials and tribulations and highs and lows with both i guess!

I am hoping that, once she gets to where she can ride in the front seat, she has fond memories of weekend drives with us and to car shows with her grandparents who spoil her, and carries our automotive legacy forward.

OR she could end up "i don't WANT your pontiac for my first car! I don't want to packard for prom! They're SO OLD! They use GASOLINE! They don't even HOVER!!!!"

Posted on: 2012/11/8 17:58
 Top  Print   

« 1 2 (3)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved