Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
111 user(s) are online (48 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 111

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: Unusual decanter
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Jim
See User information
Oh Dave, that would mean we would have to take a cab to the PI meet! Maybe we can polish it off and Sam can drive

You ever seen anything like this?

Debbie spotted it at the AACA meet in Prescott a few weeks ago. I looked here and there online and didn't manage to find out a thing.

Posted on: 2008/8/19 10:34
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Jim
See User information
It's straight bourbon whiskey 80 proof. On second thought, maybe we should investigate closer after we've been through the swap meet. I would hate to think of what one of us might find in the garage the next morning!

Posted on: 2008/8/19 10:40
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Jim
See User information
Kev, my posts seem to be drooping content between posting, and the next day. I edited my reply to West when I saw it dropped the last part of the last sentence, but see the last post above consists of "it" and am sure I posted more than one word.

Any thoughts?
Jim

Posted on: 2008/8/21 0:42
 Top  Print   

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
I havent noticed that with any others posts, but I will keep my eye on it. Thanks

Posted on: 2008/8/21 12:13
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Jim
See User information
Looks like the fix you mentioned in the thread "new web server" fixed my thread as well. Boy, for a second I thought it was just me.

Posted on: 2008/8/22 17:49
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved