Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
118 user(s) are online (95 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 115

Packard Don, Ozstatman, 37Blanche, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: Air Shock Asorbers
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

BH
See User information
The control box for an automatic-levelling air shock system has a height-sensing function that has to be zeroed-in. Unless that is synchronized with the stock T-L compensator control, yes, they could fight each other.

However, I believe John (JW) was suggesting this avenue to replace an inoperable T-L compensator system.

Somewhere, I had a basic troubleshooting chart for the T-L compensator system and will try to find and post it here.

Posted on: 2008/9/2 14:04
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
You CAN'T have sagging rear springs, there are NONE.

Posted on: 2008/9/2 14:17
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Randy Berger
See User information
Brian, that troubleshooting chart would be a large help to those who have T/L, but have not worked with it extensively. I bet it would help all of us who have that system and may just forget a checkpoint or possible avenue of repair.

Posted on: 2008/9/2 21:30
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved