Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
222 user(s) are online (146 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 222

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: Website Info
Home away from home
Home away from home

Mark Graber
See User information
To Mr. Kev and all the Packard Gentlemen who use this site. This posting has reminded me that I haven't made a donation in a while.

Palmer Alaska is just a wee bit off the beaten path and there is no way I could enjoy owning and driving a Packard without this site. I have never been a mechanic by trade and often I find myself studying this site as a primer on Packards and mechanical issues generally.

My thanks to Kevin and all those who contribute here.

Mark

Posted on: 2013/9/10 14:46
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Gary
See User information
It's certainly a great site Big Kev...we'll be calling you Little Kev pretty soon if you keep up the current pace but I agree with all who have commented and can only say ...well done! I don't think anyone realizes that the effort you put into not only creating this site but maintaining it as well has probably done more to promote the "Packard Spirit" than any other single source on the internet...the Packard legend is alive and well at Packardinfo.com...

Posted on: 2013/9/10 19:03
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Fred Puhn
See User information
Kev,
Thanks for doing an outstanding job on the website. It is one of the best of its type I have ever seen.
That person who complained does not realize how bad it hurts when a volunteer gets criticized for all his contributions. I have seen this happen a lot when I have worked at cars shows. Keep up the great work Kev.
Fred

Posted on: 2013/9/11 9:26
Fred Puhn
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

58L8134
See User information
Hi Kev

Isn't that just the unfortunate world we live in? Make the finest Packard website available free and some people will still complain that something doesn't suit them! I have to add my daily appreciation and grateful thanks for all you do to provide us and all Packard enthusiasts with this wonderful service. I don't know what we'd do without you.

If you do decide to let that boorish lout of the irate email become a member, put him on notice that his conduct is under special scrutiny for any uncivil infraction.

Steve

Posted on: 2013/9/11 10:22
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

WILLIS BIRKS
See User information
Car shows take a lot of time and dedication for everyone involved. To complain about the goody bag, parking, judges, and winners takes away a lot from the people working the show and makes some quit volunteering. Unless you are at Pebble
Beach, have fun, enjoy the people and cars.

I enjoy this website very much and am on it everyday 2 or 3 times. The resources our fantastic. Thanks to Not so Big Kev and everyone who participates on the site.

I am really enjoying driving my 54 Clipper that I thought would take me years to get to this level and reliability. I think the time was shortened by at least two years because of the knowledge and support from this web site!

Willis

Posted on: 2013/9/11 10:35
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved