Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
203 user(s) are online (113 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 5
Guests: 198

Joe Krzan, jsa03781, Ozstatman, Don B, humanpotatohybrid, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: Has anyone seen "Lost in Transmission"?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Fish'n Jim
See User information
Anyone that thinks an '80s AMC Eagle is a "classic", sez it all.

Posted on: 2015/6/8 8:17
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Steve
See User information
Hi Clipper47 (Dave)......Got to second your choice of PBS programing especially Foyles War.......Outstanding. Plenty of vintage cars too. As an aside...complete show with all episodes are available on Netflix. My PBS comes from Portland OR.

Posted on: 2015/6/8 17:56
Steve
Old cars are my passion

1951 Packard 200
1953 Packard Clipper Custom Touring Sedan
1955 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer Tri-tone
1966 Rambler Classic 770 Convertible
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

acolds
See User information
The eagle may not be a classic but is a case of the independent car makers coming up with a idea before its time. Most every manufacturer is producing a all wheel drive regular car now for AMC having Jeep made it a natural thing to do.
All the reality shows on TV the only thing real is in the title should be on Disney Channel under fantasy land. They can get parts at the drop of hat and get things done with unreal time frames. When ever I talk to people about getting paint or interior work done the talk months or years they can get stuff done in 2 days. Also there costs always seem less than regular guys I talk to have to pay. Guess its part of the dream world that all is equal and nice or politically correct.

Posted on: 2015/6/9 9:10
C:\Users\veron\Desktop\New folder\1956 Packard Caribbean\753.jpg
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

carfixated
See User information
I admit the commercials got me excited because they were working on cars NOT Ferrari, jaguar, or mopar, which I am soooo tired of seeing!!! Like a VW Thing! BUT... Seeing how they do the work made me sad. Taking a severely rusted out car and spending $2k and a week on it before paint would make Earl Schieb proud!

Posted on: 2015/6/10 6:51
Older enough to know better. Fool enough to not care.

96 Celica GT Conv
15 Jeep Wrangler
(Post-war Packard, someday!)
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved