Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
237 user(s) are online (150 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 236

Wat_Tyler, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Packard 130003
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

2T9-626
See User information
I'm questioning if this part was an option or a standard equipment. It said in the description that it is a tire pump, but questioning if it's actually for pressurizing the fuel tank? more questions than answers currently

Attach file:

jpg  s-l500.jpg (37.98 KB)
225732_66132726e3366.jpg 367X500 px

Posted on: 4/7 18:07
 Top  Print   

Re: Packard 130003
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

29- 640 Club Sedan
See User information
Always check your Packard Parts catalogue.... has all the answers. On page 222 the Tire pump is listed for all eight cylinder cars Series 1-6. The next parts book for Series 7-9 its on page 130, again all cars equipped. I dont know when they were eliminated.

The pump is attached on the side of the transmission, the long rode on the pump extends upward through the flat front floor board. The protruding rod has a decorative ring around it much like the aluminum trim on the linoleum floor boards. The rode has a slot to accept a large screw driver to engage the gears. Under the front seat the you find the "male" air line nipple to attach an air hose, also supplied by Packard. I rebuilt mine works like a charm.

Greg

Posted on: 4/8 21:23
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved