Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
200 user(s) are online (121 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 200

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Bottom Bottom   Previous Topic Previous Topic   Next Topic Next Topic   Register To PostTopic is Locked

(1) 2 3 »

The $10 You Should Spend
Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard53
See User information
I purchased a dvd from BigKev for $10.00 that contains most of all the manuals and other contributions of information
made by many persons over the last couple of years

So people it is time to step up to the bar and buy a dvd from Kevin as this helps support the site.

Now having made the above statement I feel that I have contributed as much as I can to Packardinfo and it is time for me to move on. I know that some will be glad to see me go.

To me things have become a bit to formal for my tastes. Things aren't the same since Eric kind of go the boot.

I feel that the PAC webmaster posting here has to much influence as to what happens here.

The Best of Luck to All.

John F. Shireman

Posted on: 2010/3/18 20:36
REMEMBERING BRAD BERRY MY PACKARD TEACHER

Re: The $10 You Should Spend
Home away from home
Home away from home

Frank
See User information
Hate to see anyone go. I'd like to see the different opinions since its the best way to learn. The idea is that a forum like this should be relaxing vice tense. I don't like to preach but I personally believe in forgiving people for they no not what they do (or post). My only pet peeve is and I draw the line at using the F word and the lords name at the same time. I think that brings you bad karma plus its tasteless. Anyway - perhaps a break from the forum is a better way to go for a few days or weeks, but I hope you stick around in the greater good of others. Thank You for all of your postings.

Posted on: 2010/3/18 20:59

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Dave Kenney
See User information
Quote:

Packard53 wrote:
I feel that the PAC webmaster posting here has to much influence as to what happens here.

John, You've got to be kidding? Kevin (and I do miss him) left of his own volition and no one forced him out. If we can't all get along and enjoy this HOBBY without personality squabbles it has become a sad world indeed. I don't know how informal you expect the site to be but it seems pretty darn easy going to me. Blaming Dave C. is just plain wrong. I just don't get it!

Posted on: 2010/3/18 22:15

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Randy Berger
See User information
You've said it as good or better than I could,Dave.

Posted on: 2010/3/18 22:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

PackardV8
See User information
No! Wait a minute John! Just stick around a while longer. We'll get Eric back in here sooner or later. Everything will be ok.

As long as we can keep coming back for another day's worth then we are winning!

Or, to put it another way, it's people like me that make everyone else seem like such nice people. Gufwah-ha-ha-ha-ha.

(NEver quit. Make them fire u).

Posted on: 2010/3/18 23:08
VAPOR LOCK demystified: See paragraph SEVEN of PMCC documentaion as listed in post #11 of the following thread:f
https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=7245

Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
Quote:

clipper47 wrote:
Quote:

Packard53 wrote:

John, You've got to be kidding? Kevin (and I do miss him) left of his own volition and no one forced him out. If we can't all get along and enjoy this HOBBY without personality squabbles it has become a sad world indeed. I don't know how informal you expect the site to be but it seems pretty darn easy going to me. Blaming Dave C. is just plain wrong. I just don't get it!

John, I wish you would not leave, but it is your decision. Clipper47's comments express my feelings too.

(o{I}o)

Posted on: 2010/3/19 9:39
We move toward
And make happen
What occupies our mind... (W. Scherer)

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
Thanks Randy, Dave & JW for the sentiments. I too am sorry when anyone choses to leave but that's their choice. I'm only guessing that John's referring to me as the PAC webmaster, but to set the record straight, I'm not PAC's webmaster, never have been, and to my knowledge that person has never posted on this site.

Posted on: 2010/3/19 9:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

PackardV8
See User information
Owen. Webmaster may not be the correct title but i was under the impression that u have some kind of authoritative responsibility with the PAC site. Moderator maybe???

Posted on: 2010/3/19 10:32
VAPOR LOCK demystified: See paragraph SEVEN of PMCC documentaion as listed in post #11 of the following thread:f
https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=7245

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
Yes, I'm one of several moderators for the forum, no responsibility for the main PAC site. Thus far the forum job has pretty much just been that of deleting the occasional spam post.

Posted on: 2010/3/19 10:37

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Dave Kenney
See User information
Quote:

Owen_Dyneto wrote:
Yes, I'm one of several moderators for the forum, no responsibility for the main PAC site. Thus far the forum job has pretty much just been that of deleting the occasional spam post.

And may I add you are doing a great job over at PAC Forum also to help us to keep our Packards up and running. Thank you very much.

Posted on: 2010/3/19 11:01

(1) 2 3 »

Register To PostTopic is Locked

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved