Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
193 user(s) are online (94 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 4
Guests: 189

humanpotatohybrid, Ozstatman, Frogmagic, kevinpackard, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: Napa
Home away from home
Home away from home

Denny Z
See User information
I've had good experience with our local NAPA stores too. They network together to get you going. I had a bad experience with an electric fuel pump failing (new gas melted the plastic parts) while on a tour a few years ago. A man at the local store drove to a neighboring town's NAPA outlet to get the right 6V pump I needed, and delivered it to me ON THE ROAD! Great service I'd say.
Oh and they stock a NAPA oil filter for my 327, part #1080.

Posted on: 2009/12/6 19:43
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss
 Top  Print   

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

fern51
See User information
got this from 4 wheeler site

http://catalog2.genpt.com/catviewer15/(3s3qef55npauq5f3dzsp1nj1)/Catalog/Welcome.aspx

don't know how to make this an active link, but your welcome to cut and paste. how long this will be active is anyones guess

Posted on: 2010/4/28 21:26
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

39SixSedanMan
See User information
Maybe this is the time for each of us to take the part numbers we have successfully cross referenced and add them along with the store/make (ie: Napa/Echlin) and update the 'Parts Cross Ref' page Kev has set up for us.

I know I have a few I should add.

Pat

Posted on: 2010/4/30 12:19
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved