Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
204 user(s) are online (130 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 201

TxGoat, 37Blanche, Packard Don, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: New Pack Owner....
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Jeff
See User information
Thanks for the welcome John...I spend alot of time in the Pitt area. Are you far from there? I live midway between Rochester and Syracuse Ny near the shore of Lake Ontario.

Jeff-

Posted on: 2008/7/1 21:23
Jeff

1951 Patrician 400
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Allen Kahl
See User information
Jeff
Welcome aboard. This is a great site for all kinds of Packard info as the name applies. Since you live in Macedon, you may be familiar with the Wayne Drumlins AACA region. I used to belong to the region when I lived in Rochester some years ago. They are a great way to get started and hold a great show in August at Marion Town Park. Several members are also members of GVACs in Rochester and East Grand Packards in the Webster area. Check them out. I am sure that you will enjoy your Patrician. My wife owned one until about 4 years ago, the less said about that the better for it is a sad and painfull tale. The car was great but the disposition of it was not so great, anyhow enjoy it and if you have any questions that I can help with let me know.
Al

Posted on: 2008/7/2 10:42
 Top  Print   

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Jeff
See User information
Thanks Al....I just recently found the club in Webster, and I had no idea there were so many in this area. I have attended the show in Marion many times....small world!..Thanks again

Posted on: 2008/7/2 10:49
Jeff

1951 Patrician 400
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard53
See User information
Jeff: Jersey Shore is located in mid central Penna about 15 miles west of Williamsport and 45 mlies northeast of State College.

There is another Packard fellow that is located in your area, his name is Russ Shaner. I have no idea what has happened to him over the last couple of years.

John F. Shireman

Posted on: 2008/7/2 20:26
REMEMBERING BRAD BERRY MY PACKARD TEACHER
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved